Photoshop style image editing for WordPress
The wp pro image editor allows you to edit/create images directly on your website. You can add extra images, shapes and text to existing/uploaded images on your website.
List of Features
- Load/Upload images: Simply use existing or upload new images from your website.
- Add images: Add multiple images on top of each other.
- Add shapes: create circle or rectangle shapes to add on top of your images. you can also change the colors of the shapes.
- Add Text: Add text on top of your images. You can change the color and border color of the text. You can also change the font famaly include all available Google Fonts!
- Position items by Drag and Drop: Simply position the items on your image by dragging them to the right place.
- Change image styling: brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, exposure, sepia, noise, blur, sharpen, clip, vibrance
- Save image: Save your updated images as .png files and link them to your WordPress Media so they can be used anywhere on your website.